Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hobby Lobby finds

I LOVE Hobby Lobby!! I could spend hours there!! Yesterday we ran in to look for some berries for a project (more on that later). And, OH MY GOSH, three aisles of 80% off clearance!! Thank you Lord!!!
Trying to control myself, I just picked a few things.
The berries were half off, so I payed $2.99. The BEAUTIFUL lampshade was clearanced for $5.99. HUGE YAY!!! And the clothespin/wall hook thing was broken, and on clearance for $2.70. But I was sure I could put a new clothespin on. But once I got it home I noticed, it wasn't broken, just missing half the cloth pin. Well, I think I have half a clothespin somewhere around here. Esp, since Austin is always trying to take them apart.

Sure enough, found my half a cloth spin and painted it white. And Viola!!!! (is that how you spell that?)
Perfect beside the refrigerator to hold all of Brooke's artwork! (I'm going to buy a white candle for the candle holder to make it really pop off the wall!) Thanks it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment