Tuesday, June 21, 2011

46 Days to go...

That's right!! only 46 days until Mark's graduation!!!! He has been working like CRAZY on homework, projects, and reports. While I, have just been plain GOING CRAZY! :) No, it's not really that bad. Although we are both very busy, the effort I put out is no comparison to what he's been doing. Mark has been getting 2 -5 hours of sleep a night. And I, well, I missed last night's episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent because my children were crying! :( I know, I know, the sacrifices I make are such a difficult burden to bear. :) But actually it has been a rough couple of days. Brooke is nearing the end of the Roseola. Thank the Lord!!! She still has a fever off and on, and wakes up crying a few times a night. But her temperature has slowly been going down and she's gradually starting to come off the couch to play. Austin, however, is exhausting on a whole new level. He's like a tiny tornado, tearing up stuff as he goes. And just as soon as i pick something up, you guessed it, there is a whole new mess awaiting me. Tiring as he may be, he is adorable! Wouldn't trade him for the world!

Even with all that, we still found time to make it to the grocery store!! (One of Brooke and my favorite things, believe it or not.) And saved a whopping $28.51 in coupons! Hooray us!! That's about it for now, I have a new mess to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment