Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Garage!

Dun, dun, duunnnnnn..... Are you scared yet? Well, you should be. A few years back we started enclosing our garage. On the outside, it looks just like an extra room. On the inside, well, it still needs a LOT more work. And because we don't have an attic or basement, the garage is kind of a storage/catch all for now. (Garage work was posponed due to the whole Mark getting his MBA thing). Needless to say, it occasionally gets out of control with clutter, but this time it got WAY out of control! Here's a look...


Yeah, I know, I know, it was really bad. But I've been really busy  lazy. And the gargage doesn't have AC yet, and it's been really hot! But thankfully, yesterday it rained, which cooled things off a little bit. So no time like the present, right? About an hour and a half later....


Ahh, I feel better. Obviously some stuff just has to live out therefor now, because we just don't have enought room inside. But overall, I'm quite pleased with my end result. (Ignore the giant box of hoses and cords. I trying to figure out a better way of storing them).

No comments:

Post a Comment